Nourishing a family shouldn’t be complicated. I’ll help you simplify!
Are you ready to take your real food lifestyle to a whole new level? To stop thinking about what you’ll pack in the lunchbox every morning, and become a boss parent who sends their child off with a super awesome lunch? And then inspire other parents to be a hero lunch-packer, too. These strategies changed my world, and now I’m giving you the tools to change your world, too.
But simplifying doesn’t end with the lunchbox. Let’s simplify breakfast, snacks, and dinner, too.
Lunch isn’t the only thing we need to think about when it comes to nourishing a family. Lunch is only one part of a greater whole. In Simplified School Lunch, you’ll walk away with the foundational strategies, routines, and tools needed to not only simplify the lunchbox, but also how you approach food prep and meal planning. These tools and strategies will empower you to also take the steps to simplify planning for and making breakfast, dinner, and even snacks.
In this course you get...
- Audio and video lessons to guide you in meal planning, food prep, and getting that food in the lunchbox in a sanity-saving way
- Cooking videos for essential real food and family favorite recipes
- Digital recipe book with 92 lunchbox-friendly recipes that also work for breakfast and dinner and include food prep storage and reheating tips
- Real-life video walk-throughs of my fridge, freezer, and pantry
- Real-life video walk-throughs of best food prep containers and lunchbox containers and accessories
- Ready-to-make-and-pack lunch ideas
- Food prep ideas for what to prep and how to store and reheat this food to reduce the amount of time spent making meals
- Lunch inspiration cards featuring 54 complete lunchbox meal ideas and ready-to-use lunch plans
- Meal plan templates to help you easily create future meal plans
- Guides and cheatsheets for how to keep food fresh and how to stock a real food pantry (so you always have ingredients available to make nourishing meals)
- Food prep action plan to help you determine what to prep based on your family’s needs
- What real food is, how to source real food, how to find packaged real food options, and store-bought food recommendations
- How to encourage children to be adventorous eaters and get kids to take responsibility for lunch and help in the kitchen
- Easy-to-navigate course platform where you can access all videos, lessons, and PDF guides
- Lifetime access and the ability watch anywhere you want
Kristin is a former 1st grade teacher turned full-time blogger. In 2013, Kristin started Live Simply, an online resource for families wanting to simplify real food and natural wellness. Today, she is the Chief Content Creator for Live Simply (a job that involves lots of cooking and good eating), podcast host (Live Simply, The Podcast), and a busy mom of two kids.