With two children and a desire to nourish my family with real, healthy food (and avoid ultra-processed food), I've learned just how much thought goes into sourcing, making, and serving healthy real food meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks).
From my days of picky eaters and toddlers at home to now having older children in school and working full time, I’ve gained a ton of experience with raising healthy kids. I know how much work goes into feeding a family nourishing food.
I believe that nourishing a family shouldn't be complicated and it shouldn't require spending all day in the kitchen. That's why I created this course.
This course will empower you with:
- the strategies needed to eliminate stress and simplify healthy real food meals, including breakfast, lunch, snacks, and dinner
- breakfast, lunch, and dinner ideas (so you'll never get stuck in a rut again)
- how to build a healthy lunch and nourish your kids (whether your kids are adventorous or picky)
- how to get your kids on board with healthy, real food meals
- lunch packing inspiration
- ready-to-use lunch meal plans
- themes and ideas to simplify breakfast and dinner
- how to shop for healthy food in the grocery store and beyond
- how to make real food swaps in the lunchbox and beyond (so you can ditch the ultra-processed food)
- how to stock real food in your fridge, pantry, and freezer to easily create healthy meals
- over 90 family-friendly, picky-eater approved recipes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- recipe videos to help you gain confidence in the kitchen and make essential real food recipes your family will love
What You'll Learn:
- what real food is, how to source real food, how to find packaged real food options, and store-bought food recommendations
- how to encourage children to be adventorous eaters and avoid picky eating
- how to get get kids to take responsibility for lunch and help in the kitchen
- how to build a healthy lunch
- the essential components to a healthy lunch
- routines and rhythms that simplify nourishing your family with healthy lunches
- how to meal plan to reduce the need to think about healthy meals throughout the week (save your energy and time)
- how to prepare food in advance to save you time and energy and eliminate stress
- over 50 healthy lunch ideas (you'll never get stuck in a rut again)
- how to use themes to simplify breakfast and dinner
- theme ideas and easy-to-make, healthy breakfast and dinner recipes
- how to prep lunch components in advance (and use these foods to also simplify breakfast and dinner)
- healthy store-bought food recommendations to save you time
- the best lunch containers and accessories for portable lunches
- the best food storage containers
- how to store food to keep it fresh all week (and longer)
- how to stock a healthy fridge, pantry, and freezer to easily create meals
- how to make essential real food recipes your family will love
- how to swap out processed food for real food (in the lunchbox and beyond)
- audio and video lessons to guide you in meal planning, food prep, and getting that food in the lunchbox in a sanity-saving way
- cooking videos for essential real food and family favorite recipes
- real-life video walk-throughs of my fridge, freezer, and pantry
- real-life video walk-throughs of best food prep containers and lunchbox containers and accessories
- a ton of lunch ideas
- breakfast ideas
- dinner ideas
- Food prep ideas for what to prep and how to store and reheat this food
- lunch inspiration cards featuring 54 complete lunchbox meal ideas
- done-for-you lunch meal plans
- meal plan templates to help you easily create future meal plans
- guides and cheatsheets for how to keep food fresh and how to stock a real food pantry (so you always have ingredients available to make nourishing meals)
- food prep action plan to help you determine what to prep based on your family’s needs
- Lifetime access and the ability watch anywhere you want
- 90 recipes (healthy, real food, family friendly, picky-eater approved, with allergy-friendly recommendations and substitutions)
- Healthy Snack PDF Guide ($20 value): includes snack ideas, snack recipes, essentials for building healthy snacks, store-bought recommendations, snack idea list, printable snack inspiration cards
- Simplify with Routines Video ($20 value): How to simplify your days with essential routines and rhythms. Includes printable routine cards.
- Real Food Swaps for the Lunchbox and Beyond Video ($40 value): Food swaps to make for a healthier home and lunchbox. Includes PDF guide (food swap chart and how to read marketing labels and ingredient lists).
- Practical Ways to Simplify Breakfast Video ($40 value): How to simplify your weekly breakfast routine with themes. Plus, a PDF guide with theme ideas and breakfast ideas.
- Making Food Prep Work for Breakfast and Dinner ($40 value): How to prep food in advance and use that food to simplify breakfast, lunch, and dinner! Maximize your time and save yourself a ton of time in the kitchen throughout the week. Plus, a printable week-long meal plan.
- Practical Ways to Simplify Dinner ($30 value): Say good-bye to weekly dinner stress with these practical tips and routines.
“Going through the program is definitely giving me the energy and inspiration I need to keep going.”
I am working my way through your school lunch plan and am loving it. A real food diet is not new for me, but I have to say, I am so inspired and excited by your recipes. We’ve made a lot of changes in our home but had been falling back into some old habits I’m not proud of. Going through the program is definitely giving me the energy and inspiration I need to keep going.
“The week ran so much better and I wasn’t stressed out about meals.”
It took a huge weight off my shoulders to have everything planned out and some meal components prepped! Yay!! The week ran so much better and I wasn’t stressed out about meals.
Get started now!
“Getting prepped for lunches in advance has literally saved me so much stress, and it’s just two days in!”
My oldest started kindergarten yesterday and I’ve been so overwhelmed with everything, but getting prepped for lunches in advance has literally saved me so much stress, and it’s just two days in! Thank you, thank you!
“Your recipes are phenomenal and the best part is, my kids are eating them!!!!”
I am part of your Facebook group and simplified school lunch master program. I’m absolutely loving the program. I’m halfway through! Your recipes are phenomenal and the best part is, my kids are eating them!!!!
Get started now!
Frequently Asked Questions
Transform the way your family eats by making and serving healthy meals the whole family will love.
Learn how to nourish your family with healthy meals without deprivation, power struggles, or stress. Reduce the amount of time you spend in the kitchen throughout the week, shop for healthy food, and know how to use that food to build healthy, real food meals.
Whether you're new to real food, have picky eaters at home, or need fresh inspiration and ideas, this course will empower you to source, make, and serve healthy real food meals for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Get started now!
Kristin is a former 1st grade teacher turned full-time blogger. In 2013, Kristin started Live Simply, an online resource for families wanting to simplify real food and natural wellness. Today, she is the Chief Content Creator for Live Simply (a job that involves lots of cooking and good eating), podcast host (Live Simply, The Podcast), and a busy mom of two kids.