Healthy Snack Guide
The Complete Guide to Healthy Snacking for Kids and Adults
With two children and a desire to nourish my family with real, healthy food (and avoid ultra-processed food), I've learned just how much thought goes into sourcing, making, and packing a snack, particularly when you want to reach for something more than just crackers each day (no shame in doing so; we all need a break).
From my days of picky eaters and toddlers at home to now having older children in school and working full time, I’ve gained a ton of experience in the snack department.
I know how much work goes into feeding a family nourishing food. I truly believe that nourishing a family shouldn't be complicated and it shouldn't require spending all day in the kitchen. That's why I created this guide to help you master healthy snacking.
Whether your children are young or grown, this snack guide will empower you with the recipes, store-bought recommendations, snack combining ideas, and more to help you fall in love with nourishing your family in a simplified way.
And bonus, all the recipes and ideas are family-friendly and picky-eater approved (whether your picky eater is 2, 10, or 40).
What You'll Learn:
- essentials for healthy snacking
- how to simplify snacks
- 47 snack ideas (never run out of ideas again)
- how to prep homemade snacks (and use these snacks throughout the week for breakfast and lunches as well)
- healthy store-bought snack recommendations to save you time
- the best snack containers and accessories for portable snacking
- 27 recipes (healthy, real food, family friendly, picky-eater approved)
- 25 printable snack idea cards for instant visual inspiration
Get started now!
- 90-page guide, including 27 recipes, printable snack idea cards for quick inspiration, snack idea list so you never run out of ideas, store-bought snack recommendations to save you time
- full color photographs for each recipe and snack idea
- private Facebook Group
“Your recipes are phenomenal and the best part is, my kids are eating them!!!!”
Frequently Asked Questions
Transform the way your family eats by replacing the ultra-processed "food" snacks with healthy, real food snacks the whole family will love.
Learn how to nourish your family with healthy snacks without deprivation or power struggles.
Whether you're new to real food, have picky eaters at home, or need fresh snack inspiration and ideas, this guide will empower you to source, make, and pack healthy, real food snacks for kids of all ages (from 2-100).
Get started now!
Kristin is a former 1st grade teacher turned full-time blogger. In 2013, Kristin started Live Simply, an online resource for families wanting to simplify real food and natural wellness. Today, she is the Chief Content Creator for Live Simply (a job that involves lots of cooking and good eating), podcast host (Live Simply, The Podcast), and a busy mom of two kids.